PDA

View Full Version : I Love TOTV

K9-Lovers
07-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all of your posts. TOTV has such an intelligent group of people sharing opinions, ideas, and humor. Thanks to all of you and Admin for letting me participate!

:D

kfierle
07-20-2010, 11:25 AM
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all of your posts. TOTV has such an intelligent group of people sharing opinions, ideas, and humor. Thanks to all of you and Admin for letting me participate!

:agree:

graciegirl
07-20-2010, 11:31 AM
:agree:

Me too! When we came down for a quick visit with old friends and drank the beverage of your choice, then went home....my head was filled with all kinds of questions and issues. I found this wonderful site and entered like an annoying brat. I challenged everything and found wonderful information and pretty patient posters. (Only two wanted to shoot me) I would not have chosen to come here for a lifestlye visit if it weren't for this site.

I stay because I am addicted. Every once in awhile I get in trouble with the law and Tony will remove my post. I sulk for a day or two and return. I love it because I truly love the people of The Villages.

Thank you to all of you.

The Great Fumar
07-20-2010, 12:19 PM
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading all of your posts. TOTV has such an intelligent group of people .

Careful , I nearly choked on this one .........:p And kfierle, love your avatar Chicken !!!

kfierle
07-20-2010, 12:30 PM
Careful , I nearly choked on this one .........:p And kfierle, love your avatar Chicken !!!

Pheasant, chicken--close enough, I guess!

bkcunningham1
07-20-2010, 12:39 PM
kfierle and K9-Lovers, don't get too comfortable. This is just the primer. To get the full impact of this "intelligent group of people sharing opinions, ideas, and humor," you must join the political forum.

jannd228
07-20-2010, 02:47 PM
Me too! When we came down for a quick visit with old friends and drank the beverage of your choice, then went home....my head was filled with all kinds of questions and issues. I found this wonderful site and entered like an annoying brat. I challenged everything and found wonderful information and pretty patient posters. (Only two wanted to shoot me) I would not have chosen to come here for a lifestlye visit if it weren't for this site.

I stay because I am addicted. Every once in awhile I get in trouble with the law and Tony will remove my post. I sulk for a day or two and return. I love it because I truly love the people of The Villages.

Thank you to all of you.

me 2, wannabee

Talk Host
07-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Our members are all hand picked. We stage a pageant each month and select the best of the crop.:a040:

tony
07-20-2010, 06:59 PM
Gee, I have never been called "the law." :police:

And, Gracie, it really has been a long time.

K9-Lovers
07-20-2010, 07:38 PM
kfierle and K9-Lovers, don't get too comfortable. This is just the primer. To get the full impact of this "intelligent group of people sharing opinions, ideas, and humor," you must join the political forum.

Not that I have anything valuable to say, but I can't find the "political forum" anywhere . . . ?

tony
07-20-2010, 08:02 PM
Look to the left.

In the ads there is a red, white and blue one with an elephant and donkey.

Click that ad, and you will be taken to the Political forum registration page.

You have to opt into the forum. It's a premium forum and will cost you twice as much as it cost you to join this original forum.

ssmith
07-20-2010, 08:23 PM
BE AFRAID....BE VERY AFRAID....those people need a "Happy Meal"

K9-Lovers
07-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Ah hah! Thanks for helping me find it. But now that I've found it . . . I'm afraid . . . very afraid . . .

I've heard some fearsome things about that Political Forum.

K9-Lovers
07-20-2010, 08:24 PM
Ha ha!! We posted at the same exact moment!!!

graciegirl
07-20-2010, 08:29 PM
I have been there and I don't recommend it. There are some powerful intellects there and there are some very polarized people too and some of them do not hold back. There are also some people that I greatly admire.

My folks told me never, ever, to discuss politics or religion outside of the family. They said that people will never change their minds about either no matter how convincing one is.

Do not let me go back. I can't handle it..

Pturner
07-20-2010, 09:11 PM

Careful , I nearly choked on this one .........:p And kfierle, love your avatar chicken pheasant !!!

Pats2010
07-20-2010, 09:29 PM

:thumbup:

Villages PL
11-15-2011, 04:50 PM
TOTV has such an intelligent group of people......

Wow, I just hope I can live up to that complement!

:wave:

angiefox10
11-15-2011, 05:02 PM
Hello... My name is Angie and I think I need an TOTV intervention! :wave:

skyguy79
11-15-2011, 05:33 PM
Hello... My name is Angie and I think I need an TOTV intervention! :wave:I was told that I needed something like that once, but I don't think it had anything to do with TOTV. They also referred it to an exorcism and not an intervention!
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hypnot.gif

angiefox10
11-15-2011, 06:02 PM
I was told that I needed something like that once, but I don't think it had anything to do with TOTV. They also referred it to an exorcism and not an intervention!
http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/hypnot.gif

:loco: I can quit any time.... I just don't want to!

Bill-n-Brillo
11-15-2011, 06:38 PM
:loco: I can quit any time.... I just don't want to!

"The first step to quitting is acknowledging you have a problem."

(insert one line zinger of your choice here) :1rotfl:

Bill :wave:

skyguy79
11-15-2011, 06:56 PM
"The first step to quitting is acknowledging you have a problem."

(If I could put a soundbyte here, it would be the theme song from "Mission Impossible!") :1rotfl:

Bill :wave:Your wish is my command!
http://www.geezergamers.com/images/smilies/genie.gif

CarGuys
11-15-2011, 11:56 PM
[QUOTE=graciegirl;277148]Me too! When we came down for a quick visit with old friends and drank the beverage of your choice, then went home....my head was filled with all kinds of questions and issues. I found this wonderful site and entered like an annoying brat. I challenged everything and found wonderful information and pretty patient posters. (Only two wanted to shoot me) I would not have chosen to come here for a lifestlye visit if it weren't for this site.

Same for us. TOTV helped us while we were at home to get the courage to come back visit and buy our lot. TOTV hates a quitter!

Thanks to all!

2BNTV
11-16-2011, 09:33 AM
I love TOTV and let me count the ways:
1. Funny.
2. Intelligent.
3. Wise.
4. Helpful.
5. Friendly.
6. Informative.
7. Great people.
8. Entertaining.
9. Sharing and caring.
10. Addictive.

Oh heck, I could go on and on but you get the message. :)