PDA

View Full Version : Singles group in sumter landing

cujoforever
07-22-2010, 11:49 AM
I live in the village of duval and am interested in joining a singles group that meets in the lake sumter area.

Can any one advise if there is such a group, and if so, please furnish info on how to cotact them.
Thanks,
mike

graciegirl
07-22-2010, 02:32 PM
If you show up Tuesday nights at Havana there are some pretty ones dancing.

chachacha
07-22-2010, 05:34 PM
Hi mike,

the sumter singles meet on the fourth sunday of the month, which happens to be this sunday, at lake miona rec center from about 3 to 5...usually a fun activity is planned for after the short business meeting..they have a website which you can probably find, not sure of the exact address....hope to see you there...welcome to the villages!

korman45
07-22-2010, 05:40 PM
The sumter singles meeting is this Sunday - followed by an ice cream social. The web site is sumtersingles.org. Check it out!!

lustrus
08-27-2010, 06:24 AM
:throwtomatoes:I live in the village of duval and am interested in joining a singles group that meets in the lake sumter area.

Can any one advise if there is such a group, and if so, please furnish info on how to cotact them.
Thanks,
mike i am hoping to live in the villags shortly and would lketo corresopnd with he singles club and will like to have some single men email to correspond with email addrss camillerouge@spiceisle.com:welcome::welcome::welco me::welcome::thumbup::BigApplause: