PDA

View Full Version : Who do I call for common area grass cutting?

Jolson
06-01-2020, 03:54 PM
We moved in 2 months ago. Our lawn has been cut at least 6 times by our lawn service. The area behind that is the common area that’s has only been cut 2 times. The area outside the fence (on the street) gets cut weekly. I don’t understand why the guys that cut the grass outside the fence don’t cut the grass inside the fence that is TV responsibility. Who would I call to find out what is going on? With all the rain we’ve gotten recently it’s needs to be cut soon! Thank you .

renrod
06-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Call the district. They'll either get it corrected or direct you to the proper authority.

photo1902
06-01-2020, 04:09 PM
We moved in 2 months ago. Our lawn has been cut at least 6 times by our lawn service. The area behind that is the common area that’s has only been cut 2 times. The area outside the fence (on the street) gets cut weekly. I don’t understand why the guys that cut the grass outside the fence don’t cut the grass inside the fence that is TV responsibility. Who would I call to find out what is going on? With all the rain we’ve gotten recently it’s needs to be cut soon! Thank you .

District Property Management.

352-753-4022