PDA

View Full Version : Flying spirit airlines

delima2000
11-24-2020, 04:49 PM
Has anyone flown spirit in the last couple of months? Are they packing the plane? We flew delta and they had the middle seat open. Is spirit doing that?

OrangeBlossomBaby
11-24-2020, 05:32 PM
I didn't even know Spirit had planes with middle seats! I thought they were all smaller planes with 2 seats on the left, and 2 on the right.

claricecolin
11-24-2020, 05:38 PM
Nope middle seats are filled. I always fly in big front seat and was glad seat next to me not sold. Flights were full to and from mco, I flew down 10/5-10/7.

Topspinmo
11-24-2020, 10:06 PM
I didn't even know Spirit had planes with middle seats! I thought they were all smaller planes with 2 seats on the left, and 2 on the right.

737s and A300s all usually have 3 and 3. Unless the 737s are ancient? I pick airline that flys directly to well I’m going it possible? IMO the more you stop and especially disembark to another plane the more hazardous environment you’re in.

charlieo1126@gmail.com
11-25-2020, 09:38 AM
Hmmm spirit airline where you get what you pay for which is a chance to be on the news because your plane is stranded somewhere and the company is no help or you get a chance to Lang in airports 100 miles from where you want to be

dewilson58
11-25-2020, 09:41 AM
Has anyone flown spirit in the last couple of months? Are they packing the plane? We flew delta and they had the middle seat open. Is spirit doing that?
Mr. Obvious...............contact Spirit Airlines.

:MOJE_whot:

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
11-25-2020, 10:14 AM

I flew Spirit once and never will again. My advice it don't.

Dr Winston O Boogie jr
11-25-2020, 10:16 AM
Hmmm spirit airline where you get what you pay for which is a chance to be on the news because your plane is stranded somewhere and the company is no help or you get a chance to Lang in airports 100 miles from where you want to be

You actually end up paying as much as pretty much every other airline. Spirit advertises very low prices but if the charge for all kinds of little incidentals.