PDA

View Full Version : Need Endodontist

martinville58
12-06-2020, 03:12 PM
I'm new to TV and am looking for a local endodonist to perform a root canal. Any recommendations?

mfp509
12-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Dr. Ghazal Laurel Manor. He has done a couple for me. Totally painless.

Villageswimmer
12-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Dr. Ghazal Laurel Manor. He has done a couple for me. Totally painless.

Second for Dr. Ghazal (pronounce gazelle). He’s not much of a talker but I think he knows his stuff. I think he’s honest—told me he could see no evidence that I needed a root canal. My dentist sent me to him for an opinion.

TravelswithD&K
12-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Dr. Ghazal did my root canal a few months ago and did an excellent job. It was totally painless. He is not real personable, but I don't need him to be if he does a great job.

graciegirl
12-06-2020, 10:16 PM
My husband and I both agree that Dr. Ghazal is smart and kind and careful and painless.

Sensei
12-07-2020, 06:24 AM
Maybe skilled. Won't return.

Brwne
12-07-2020, 09:37 AM
Dr. Ghazal did my root canal a few months ago and did an excellent job. It was totally painless. He is not real personable, but I don't need him to be if he does a great job.

I called his office at 8am and said I was in pain and new to the area. They told me to come in ASAP and they'd work me into their schedule. They had me in the chair by 9 and out the door by 10:15 - having performed the root canal through a small hole drilled through my crown. No pain, great work and a happy staff - a great combination!

starflyte1
12-07-2020, 01:57 PM
Dr. Ghazal did my root canal last week. Quick and painless and I found him personable. I may have to have another and am certainly NOT dreading it.

Another good thing. His office staff is efficient, pleasant and welcoming.