PDA

View Full Version : The Villages Construction Update Video 2-25-21

Goldwingnut
02-25-2021, 10:17 AM
Here’s the latest construction video update for The Villages, I’ve stepped up putting out these videos because of all the things happening at the southern end of The Villages, especially the new bridge that will open soon and the new golf courses under construction. In this video I look at the Sawgrass Grove area, Southern Oaks golf course, the villages of St Catherine, Hawkins, Hammock at Fenney, the Water Lily bridge, Starbucks, and the earth moving work going on.

The Villages Construction Update 2-25-21 - YouTube (https://youtu.be/SlVeGsf5yGA)

dewilson58
02-25-2021, 10:38 AM
:bigbow:

Debfrommaine
02-25-2021, 05:52 PM
Super video full of information I never would have guessed. Thank you for all the details!

Kenswing
02-26-2021, 10:18 AM
Thanks again for keeping us updated, Don.

Any idea what the Cart Barn is all about? I can't imagine that they're putting in another golf cart store with a big one they're opening at Magnolia Plaza.

Goldwingnut
02-26-2021, 10:22 AM
Thanks again for keeping us updated, Don.

Any idea what the Cart Barn is all about? I can't imagine that they're putting in another golf cart store with a big one they're opening at Magnolia Plaza.

For storage and maintenance of the championship course owned golf carts. You can rent a cart at the course when you play there if you don't drive your own to the course. I think all the championship courses have one.

stings
02-26-2021, 03:46 PM
Thank you for another great update. It’s amazing the amount of progress made week by week.