PDA

View Full Version : COSPlay in The Villages

GrumpyOldMan
08-27-2021, 07:23 AM
Anyone know if there is a Cosplay group within TV and do you have contact info?

If not, is anyone interested in dressing up as your favorite character and acting silly every once in a while? We could base it on Justice League of America except maybe call it "The Geriatric League Of America!!

Bilyclub
08-27-2021, 01:13 PM

If not, is anyone interested in dressing up as your favorite character and acting silly every once in a while? We could base it on Justice League of America except maybe call it "The Geriatric League Of America!!

I heard the club that starts and ends with "S" might be interested.

OrangeBlossomBaby
08-27-2021, 02:27 PM

:a040: This is great. I used to dress up when I went to Renaissance festivals up north. I definitely miss those down here.

Mead, a fist-sized drumstick, everyone wearing costumes, and always a day-long drama of the cast enacting some kind of plotline that culminates in a joust and a king's supper.

John Mayes
08-27-2021, 02:52 PM
I heard the club that starts and ends with "S" might be interested.

:1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

ElDiabloJoe
08-28-2021, 09:03 AM
I heard the club that starts and ends with "S" might be interested. ? What club is that?