PDA

View Full Version : Lawn irrigation

Richa
10-09-2010, 08:48 AM
Does anyone use an irrigation company to maintain their system? If so, would you recommend them.

Thanks

Rich

Ohiogirl
10-09-2010, 09:00 AM
I'd also be interested. Have added some landscaping in the backyard of our CYV and plan to add more - need to extend some of the lawn sprinklers and change out the sprayer heads to get it right.

I think I could change out the heads, but then I wouldn't have any lawn sprayers. Maybe another zone needs to be added - there's room in our sprinkler system. Ohioboy and I are not terribly handy - I paint and plant and sew, but that's about it.

I could call the installer, but I have seen posts somewhere that indicate that's a pretty expensive route to go. Would like to have options.

redwitch
10-09-2010, 09:41 AM
I hiighly recommend Jim Baumgartner. He does full systems, as well as small jobs like replacing broken sprinkler heads. You can reach him at 352/504-2317.

jebartle
10-09-2010, 11:30 AM
Water Wizard, quick response, knowledgeable, not cheap, labor $55 plus parts $145 total for last bill.

bluedog103
03-02-2011, 10:44 AM
I hiighly recommend Jim Baumgartner. He does full systems, as well as small jobs like replacing broken sprinkler heads. You can reach him at 352/504-2317.

We had some issues with our irrigation system and because of recommendations on TOTV from Redwitch and others I called Jim Baumgartner. Great guy and he knows everything about irrigation systems. He took his time and explained how my system works, adjusted everything and replaced broken parts he found. He's very inexpensive and did a fantastic job. I can recommend him without reservation.