PDA

View Full Version : Golf cart dealer

hdh1470
10-14-2010, 03:15 PM
I have searched but can't find thread.A while back I read of a dealer in Ill. that had the best prices and made deliveries to the villages once a month.Anyone remember their name?

redwitch
10-14-2010, 03:41 PM
I think this is the reply you were talking about:

"FWIW -- TNT Yamaha in Quincy, IL. sells lots of carts in The Villages and world wide -- They will set a new 2010 gas or electric Yamaha Drive cart in your driveway for a base price of $4799.00 plus a big discount on options -- They sell totally Village ready carts and are in The Villages monthly and all Yamaha dealers must service all Yamaha carts regardless of the often misleading advice from local sales people -- I believe the new cart warrenty is 4 years -- Oh yeah, NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!! They also sell reconditioned carts, new and used motorcycles -- I have had my gas cart ( The Villages is big and getting bigger ) from TNT for 2 1/2 years and am totally satisfied -- Good luck -- Lucko"

(You can probably contact Lucko via PM for more info.)

hdh1470
10-15-2010, 12:26 PM
I think this is the reply you were talking about:

"FWIW -- TNT Yamaha in Quincy, IL. sells lots of carts in The Villages and world wide -- They will set a new 2010 gas or electric Yamaha Drive cart in your driveway for a base price of $4799.00 plus a big discount on options -- They sell totally Village ready carts and are in The Villages monthly and all Yamaha dealers must service all Yamaha carts regardless of the often misleading advice from local sales people -- I believe the new cart warrenty is 4 years -- Oh yeah, NO TAX and FREE SHIPPING !!!!!!!!!!!! They also sell reconditioned carts, new and used motorcycles -- I have had my gas cart ( The Villages is big and getting bigger ) from TNT for 2 1/2 years and am totally satisfied -- Good luck -- Lucko"

(You can probably contact Lucko via PM for more info.)

Thanks so much