PDA

View Full Version : Re Golf rounds per day

festusrules
10-25-2010, 10:42 AM
Not yet a villager...pls clarify

In another thread I got the impression that you are limited to 1 round per day on the Executive courses. Is that correct?

otherbruddaDarrell
10-25-2010, 11:04 AM
Not yet a villager...pls clarify

In another thread I got the impression that you are limited to 1 round per day on the Executive courses. Is that correct?

No, you can play as often as you are able to get a t-time.
You can also go to a course and see if they have an opening that you can go out on.

Pturner
10-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Yep, we have frequently played more than one exec course in a day. We've even played two exec. nines consecutively (as a walk up to the second course).

ajbrown
10-25-2010, 11:57 AM
The only limitation I am aware of for playing multiple times a day is tee times available and daylight. I suppose with GOLF balls that glow and a flashlight even that limitation is questionable.

It may be you were reading about REQUESTing a tee time. It is true that you can only request one tee time for a particular day, but after the requests are filled you can reserve more than one time on that day.

Check this out in case you are not familiar with those terms in bold.....

http://www.golfthevillages.com/tee-times (http://blankrefer.com/?www.golfthevillages.com/tee-times)

golfnut
10-26-2010, 06:09 PM
if u are requesting open times only restriction is that they be at least three hours apart....gn

iaudit
10-26-2010, 08:21 PM
if u are requesting open times only restriction is that they be at least three hours apart....gn

I think the request has to be at least two hours or more. I played Bacall and Bogart the other day and my requests were two hours and fifteen minutes apart.

ajbrown
10-27-2010, 04:47 AM
The word request has a special meaning in the tee time system and could be confusing for folks reading this thread. A request is put in more than 3 days in advance and can only be for one tee time on that day.

After all requests are filled for that day, you can go back in the tee time system and reserve a second tee time if one is available.

I am not trying to nit pick, but confirming I understand the system and clarify for others that have not tried to make multiple times yet.

iaudit
10-27-2010, 06:07 AM
You are right, AJ, request was a poor choice of words. You can reserve unused two times that are more than two hours apart.

mitchbr47
10-27-2010, 08:10 AM
No, you can play as often as you are able to get a t-time.
You can also go to a course and see if they have an opening that you can go out on.

My neighbor says he plays 15 rounds a week. That sounds like an addiction to me!

ajbrown
10-27-2010, 09:07 AM
My neighbor says he plays 15 rounds a week. That sounds like an addiction to me!

:22yikes: Is your neighbor Dana Quigley :)?