PDA

View Full Version : In the past week my TOTV screen has become larger and I have to scroll back and forth

SALYBOW
10-27-2010, 09:03 PM
In the past week my TOTV screen has become larger and I have to scroll back and forth

SALYBOW
10-27-2010, 09:05 PM
In the past week my TOTV screen has become larger and I have to scroll back and forth in order to read the posts. Can anyone suggest a remedy? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.:Screen_of_Death::Screen_of_Death:

Larryandlinda
10-27-2010, 09:09 PM
In the past week my TOTV screen has become larger and I have to scroll back and forth

We have that too - an age compensator
larger type
and extra exercise moving mice.

Try the 'view' in the toolbar and the 'zoom out'

worked for us

L and L

Boomer
10-27-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi Salybow,

Did you maybe increase the size of everything on the screen by accidentally hitting that percentage thing down there in the lower right corner? (I have done that before.)

Boomer

Yoda
10-27-2010, 09:13 PM
In the past week my TOTV screen has become larger and I have to scroll back and forth in order to read the posts. Can anyone suggest a remedy? I would appreciate any help. Thanks.:Screen_of_Death::Screen_of_Death:

Check your screen resolution. Go to your desktop and click F1 for help and look for screen resolution. I don't know what operating system you're as is so it may be different than mine.

Increased the resolution that may help'

Yoda

Larryandlinda
10-27-2010, 09:29 PM

We have that too
Age compensating screen you get older, type enlarges

Try the 'view' in the toolbar

go to' zoom out' worked for us

L and L

macro
10-27-2010, 11:14 PM

If you are using Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Check lower right hand corner, you may have inadvertantly changed the zoom level. Should be saying 100%.

SALYBOW
10-28-2010, 09:02 AM
As usual, you are wonderful. I would never have found the zoom level on my own. Now if I could just get that stupid Internet Explorer has blocked some content taht pops up every time I go to IE I would be a happy camper. I used to be so good at computers, where did that go. Must have left it in OHIO.

iandwk
10-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Another way that I find easier is to hold the CTRL key down and scroll with your mouse. It works in any browser.

Ajack
10-28-2010, 09:51 AM
As usual, you are wonderful. I would never have found the zoom level on my own. Now if I could just get that stupid Internet Explorer has blocked some content taht pops up every time I go to IE I would be a happy camper. I used to be so good at computers, where did that go. Must have left it in OHIO.

I finally said goodbye to IE (internet explorer) a couple years ago and downloaded Mozilla Firefox. I am much happier.

iandwk
10-28-2010, 10:21 AM
I finally said goodbye to IE (internet explorer) a couple years ago and downloaded Mozilla Firefox. I am much happier.

Ditto! I still use IE for some sites, but Firefox is my main browser.