PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wanna meet for some dancing fun???

KathieI
11-30-2010, 04:21 PM
A bunch of us are going to TGI Friday's on Thursday night at 8pm... Should be a good time to meet and have fun dancing. This is the first time they are having dancing. Should be a good time.

lustrus
12-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Hi kathie:

I am comming to check out the villages and would love to meet others to have some fun, dancing and make new friends.

I am moving all the way from London, England.

Please reach out.

Thanks,

Carmen

KathieI
12-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Hi kathie:

I am comming to check out the villages and would love to meet others to have some fun, dancing and make new friends.

I am moving all the way from London, England.

Please reach out.

Thanks,

Carmen

Hi Carmen, so happy to hear from you. Absolutely, you can join us when you get here. We have a blast, we're out every night dancing and acting foolish but its the best!! We are a group of male and female singles and we also have couples in our group and together we meet up at different places or we go to each other's houses for parties, there is so much to do here and we never get bored.

Please PM me when you get here or when you're planning on arriving and we'll make arrangements to have a meet and greet with you. Welcome to the group, we love English accents. I promise you, you will have a great time!!!!

Have a good trip over the pond.

brostholder
12-28-2010, 10:11 AM
If my wife and I can recover from all the company, we will be there with our dancing shoes on!!

KathieI
12-28-2010, 05:24 PM
If my wife and I can recover from all the company, we will be there with our dancing shoes on!!

Absolutely, brostholder,,, let us know when you recover and are ready for dancing and partying. I'll let you know what our schedule is at that time. It changes constantly. See you soon, I hope....