PDA

View Full Version : For the Ladies: Fabulous at 74

islandgal
12-17-2010, 06:27 PM
Perhaps some of you have seen this. It is from the website, Growing Bolder.
It also pushes some of her products, but has great info and inspiration. I'm jealous!!!!:mad:

http://growingbolder.com/media/entertainment/arts/oleda-baker-a-model-for-lifelong-295336.html#content_tabs

Helene2008
12-17-2010, 06:51 PM
OMG....I can't believe her age, she is beautiful....maybe I should start taking her stuff....LOL.

KyWoman
12-17-2010, 08:30 PM
I don't believe for one minute that she hasn't had any work done! Make-up can easily hide scars and her face is pulled fairly tight. Her cheekbones look a little enhanced also. I don't think I will be buying any of her products!

duffysmom
12-18-2010, 11:49 AM
I would peg her as having work done, she has that barbie look. She also looks like she has breast implants.
meow....

Barefoot
12-18-2010, 12:00 PM
I would peg her as having work done, she has that barbie look. She also looks like she has breast implants.

I'd have to see her in a bikini to check out her implants. Her face is very stiff looking ... I think she's had some work done. However she looks good and is very talented!

Have you ever noticed that women are more critical of each other than men? Saucer of milk please.