PDA

View Full Version : Info on the older golf courses

SALYBOW
01-01-2011, 09:20 AM
Whwnever I can a not accomadated message I look at the opening that do exist. It seems that they are all older, more northern golf courses. I know nothing about these courses but I see people playing up there all the time. Can anyone tell me what the courses to accept and to avaoid are for semi beginner golfers? All adfvice would be appreciated. Thank you.:crap2:

Bogie Shooter
01-01-2011, 09:57 AM
Whwnever I can a not accomadated message I look at the opening that do exist. It seems that they are all older, more northern golf courses. I know nothing about these courses but I see people playing up there all the time. Can anyone tell me what the courses to accept and to avaoid are for semi beginner golfers? All adfvice would be appreciated. Thank you.:crap2:

If you are referring to the exec's they are all rated on Golfing in The Villages. Why not just give them a try?

actor
01-01-2011, 10:01 AM

what you are asking. Do you bother to read your message prior to posting?

graciegirl
01-01-2011, 10:32 AM
what you are asking. Do you bother to read your message prior to posting?

Whoa now. Salybow is speaking Golfese.

Russ_Boston
01-01-2011, 10:38 AM
I agree with the poster who said to check out the exec ratings on the golf website and choose any that are appropriate for your level. I think South just fills up quicker because they are newer and maybe closer to home for many. But my goal is to try every course that we have to offer so just pick one and enjoy.

(PS - Sally, if you need some help getting the spell check to run automatically try using FireFox as your default browser. The spell check is automatic without any further installs. I'd be glad to help if necessary).

graciegirl
01-01-2011, 10:45 AM
One of my important resolutions for 2011 is to meet Mr.and Mrs. Boston in person, hug them fourteen times and feed them something yummy.

I can't wait!

dwebb
01-01-2011, 11:12 AM
I have played all of the Exec. courses and they are all great fun. Some are too far for me to use my golf cart so take a car and walk the course with a pull cart. Don't worry about being a beginner, just enjoy the game and being outdoors.

Russ_Boston
01-01-2011, 11:30 AM
One of my important resolutions for 2011 is to meet Mr.and Mrs. Boston in person, hug them fourteen times and feed them something yummy.

I can't wait!

I'm not as young as I used to be so let's limit the hugs to one or two:)

We'll be there next week from the 8th to the 15th to begin the furnishing of our home.

Anybody who'd like to feed us is welcomed to invite us!