PDA

View Full Version : Sunpass Scam

ThirdOfFive
04-16-2024, 07:26 AM
My wife called my attention to a message posted yesterday on one of the sites she frequents. Apparently someone received a text from a site called sunpasstollservices dot com informing her that she has an outstanding negative balance on her Sunpass account, and that in order to avoid a late fee of $50.00 to click on the link mentioned above.

Apparently Sunpass knows about this. The text isn't from them and they've been advising callers in no uncertain terms to NOT click on the link.

MrFlorida
04-16-2024, 09:15 AM
Thanks, good to know.

DrMack
04-16-2024, 09:34 AM
My wife called my attention to a message posted yesterday on one of the sites she frequents. Apparently someone received a text from a site called sunpasstollservices dot com informing her that she has an outstanding negative balance on her Sunpass account, and that in order to avoid a late fee of $50.00 to click on the link mentioned above.

Apparently Sunpass knows about this. The text isn't from them and they've been advising callers in no uncertain terms to NOT click on the link.

Life’s never ending game of how to get your money transferred into their pockets.

Always, always, something is going on.