PDA

View Full Version : NFL games on Saturday...

tkret
01-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Today's NFL Playoff games were terrific to watch. Seattle's upset of the defending Super Bowl champs and the come-from-behind victory by the Jets made for some really good football viewing today.

ajbrown
01-09-2011, 08:00 AM
I agree, but I have some good friends and neighbors that hail from New Orleans that may have a very different opinion.

Taltarzac
01-09-2011, 08:03 AM
Today's NFL Playoff games were terrific to watch. Seattle's upset of the defending Super Bowl champs and the come-from-behind victory by the Jets made for some really good football viewing today.

They were very exciting games to watch. My relative on the Seahawks management may get to keep his job because of this win. Have to see if they can advance any further.

Had the Saints and Colts winning yesterday though which missed up my brackets.

2newyorkers
01-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Unbelievable! Go J-E-T-S!

dgammon6
01-09-2011, 09:53 AM
I was very disappointed in my Colts, but a great game to watch.:cry:

2BNTV
01-09-2011, 12:36 PM
It was a great day to watch sports. Both football games were exciting to watch.

Jets win in last second field goal by Nick Folk and the run by Seattles Milloy where he broke six tackles.

Uconn Lady Huskies win a thriller and the Uconn men win in overtime.

Great shot by Kemba Walker being more than 40 feet from basket and just heaving the ball through the net. Amazing. Then he hit a 15 footer for the game winner in overtime.

I hope today's games are just as exciting.

l2ridehd
01-09-2011, 02:02 PM
The Colts gave the Jets that game. Remember at the end of the first half. The Colts had the ball, 45 seconds left, two timeouts and they chose to let the clock run out. In contrast, the Jets had 53 seconds and took the ball down to kick a field goal. Difference in how you manage the clock. Someone on the Colts should suffer big time for what was a very bad decision. They may nothave scored, but they didn't even try. Wasted two time outs.

chuckinca
01-09-2011, 02:25 PM

Tell that to my granddaughter Lauren Who Dat Mehrtens!

LI SNOWBIRD
01-10-2011, 09:30 AM
:agree:[QUOTE=l2ridehd;321463]The Colts gave the Jets that game. Remember at the end of the first half. The Colts had the ball, 45 seconds left, two timeouts and they chose to let the clock run out. In contrast, the Jets had 53 seconds and took the ball down to kick a field goal. Difference in how you manage the clock. Someone on the Colts should suffer big time for what was a very bad decision. They may nothave scored, but they didn't even try. Wasted two time outs.
Even though I'm a Jets fan....:agree: