PDA

View Full Version : Spread some sunshine

skyguy79
03-18-2011, 07:28 AM
Good Morning TOTV friends... Spread a little Sunshine today! Those who bring sunshine to the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves. And remember... real generosity is doing something nice for someone who will never find out. http://forums.vintagefashionguild.org/images/smilies/sunshine.gif

YEA, now I find this out... after I told you all that I'm heading back north for the summer! :oops:

Chief X
03-18-2011, 07:39 AM
Nice post Skyguy! Have a splendid day!

graciegirl
03-18-2011, 07:47 AM
I am not surprised that people and kitties at your house are so pleasant. You are a funny, kind person Sky and so is the Lady Eileen.

We are leaving too in a few weeks.

But TODAY our first born grandchild and half of all of them we have is coming to visit us for Springbreak. She is 21 and just about perfect....as long as we don't get into politics, as we assuredly will.

She grew up very close to where we lived and so we know her well and love her even weller.

I am not going to tell you that she is on the Deans list and is working on a major in journalism and two minors. And that she sings at Mass every week Or that ....

We G's are happy. Please stop by and see her before she leaves next Thursday.

Pookirgirl
03-18-2011, 10:02 AM
Graciegirl.... you a little bit proud of that grand-daughter??? LOL she sounds wonderful...hope mine little babes turn out so well!

skyguy79
03-18-2011, 10:41 AM
I am not surprised that people and kitties at your house are so pleasant. You are a funny, kind person Sky and so is the Lady Eileen.

I am leaving too in a few weeks.

But TODAY our first born grandchild and half of all of them we have is coming to visit us for Springbreak. She is 21 and just about perfect....as long as we don't get into politics, as we assuredly will.

She grew up very close to where we lived and so we know her well and love her even weller.

I am not going to tell you that she is on the Deans list and is working on a major in journalism and two minors. And that she sings at Mass every week Or that ....

We G's are happy. Please stop by and see her before she leaves next Thursday.Gracie, is she the one that you mentioned is going to work for "organization who will remain nameless"? (phrase taken from Harry Potter) If we stop over it will have to be sometime tomorrow as we will be preparing for leaving on Monday AM and not sure what time we'll have available on Sunday. Let me know if that's ok and the best time for us to scoot over. (pun intended)
p.s. you could come over here as an alternate if you'd perfer that!