PDA

View Full Version : Greens Aeration

Taj44
04-09-2011, 06:30 AM
They had started aerating greens at Glenview earlier this week, but I didnt' see anything on golfthevillages.com as far as a schedule. Does anyone know what courses are being done? I drove by Palmer and it looked like the practice greens were sanded as well.

Fairways at Glenview were superb. Some of the greens were plugged in places. They had tried to put the pin placements where there were no plugs taken out, which is great if your approach shot to the green lands by the pin; otherwise it was a problem, especially on long putts.

graciegirl
04-09-2011, 06:45 AM
They had started aerating greens at Glenview earlier this week, but I didnt' see anything on golfthevillages.com as far as a schedule. Does anyone know what courses are being done? I drove by Palmer and it looked like the practice greens were sanded as well.

Fairways at Glenview were superb. Some of the greens were plugged in places. They had tried to put the pin placements where there were no plugs taken out, which is great if your approach shot to the green lands by the pin; otherwise it was a problem, especially on long putts.

Taj...I am going to divert the purpose of your post for just one question.
It is obvious to me that you are a very good golfer. Every time I read the sports page about the Champion of Champions tournament, I wonder if you were a finalist this year. Care to say?