PDA

View Full Version : How do I add jpeg pictures to album?

KittyKat
06-04-2011, 12:13 PM
I can snip some of the pictures I want to add to my album but others are close-ups so can't snip. I downloaded a resizer application and added pictures/files to be resized but can't find them. :Screen_of_Death: Also, what does the smiley face with the sign that reads "ROFLMAO" mean? And FROG? (Florida Retiree___Grave?):confused:

RichieLion
06-04-2011, 01:55 PM
I can snip some of the pictures I want to add to my album but others are close-ups so can't snip. I downloaded a resizer application and added pictures/files to be resized but can't find them. :Screen_of_Death: Also, what does the smiley face with the sign that reads "ROFLMAO" mean? And FROG? (Florida Retiree___Grave?):confused:

I have a iMac Computer and everything is real easy in iPhoto to edit photos. I'm not sure what system you're using.

ROFLMAO means "rolling on the floor laughing my a** off; and FROG just mean "we're here 'til we croak", as opposed to SNOWBIRDS (seasonal residents) and SNOWFLAKES (come down occasionally)

KittyKat
06-04-2011, 10:53 PM
Thanks, Richielion. I have Windows Vista and I downloaded a free re-sizer from Obvious Idea that I think I found on Microsoft.com. My daughter is a an advertising graphic artist so I know how good Apple computers are for artsy things; I just can't afford one. I knew FROG had something to do with only leaving TV in a box but couldn't figure out the other one. Thanks :wave: