PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Wins First NBA Championship

natickdan
06-12-2011, 09:53 PM
I just enjoyed watching Dallas beat Miami in the NBA finals. My guess is that there are a lot of very happy fans in Cleveland right now and a few here in Natick, MA, too.

Bill-n-Brillo
06-12-2011, 10:08 PM
I don't follow NBA b-ball all that much. But I was really glad to see Dallas win the Finals! It didn't matter much to me that it happened to be Dallas, though (to their fans: nothing personal!)............................if you get my drift....................... :)

Bill

laryb
06-12-2011, 10:33 PM
I just enjoyed watching Dallas beat Miami in the NBA finals. My guess is that there are a lot of very happy fans in Cleveland right now and a few here in Natick, MA, too.

And at least one here in Buttonwood!! :pepper2:

RichieLion
06-12-2011, 10:47 PM
And at least one here in Buttonwood!! :pepper2:

I loved it!! Was rooting for the premature braggarts who were talking dynasty before they played one game together to come up short.

Lebron thought he had it all figured out; he just didn't figure on Jason Terry.

hello?.........Miami Big 3................IN YOUR FACE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT-I8jQDQ7c

DaleMN
06-13-2011, 06:09 AM
I was pleased that Dallas won because of the players but with mixed feelings cuz I think the owner, Mark Cuban is a jerk.

nitehawk
06-13-2011, 07:09 AM
just wondering who many homes watch the nba vs the tony awards

ohiogolf
06-13-2011, 07:19 AM
From all of us in Cleveland and Northeast Ohio...Thank You Mavs!!!!!!

RichieLion
06-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I was pleased that Dallas won because of the players but with mixed feelings cuz I think the owner, Mark Cuban is a jerk.

You right Dale, that's the one flaw in my glee. I'm not a Mark Cuban fan either.

pauld315
06-13-2011, 09:20 AM
Congrats to the Mavs, well done !

zcaveman
06-13-2011, 11:29 AM
I am happy the Mavs won!!

The way Lebron and Wade constantly complained to the refs was irritating.

Don't know much about Cuban but I hear that he does good charity work in the Dallas area.

Where will Lebron go now to get his championship ring?

Bill-n-Brillo
06-13-2011, 02:30 PM
.......Where will Lebron go now to get his championship ring?

Maybe Terrelle Pryor can hook him up.............. :shocked:

:1rotfl:

Bill :)

2BNTV
06-13-2011, 03:52 PM
Maybe Terrelle Pryor can hook him up.............. :shocked:

:1rotfl:

Bill :)

Hilarious. :1rotfl:

I had mixed feelings because my son is a hugh Dwayne Wade fan and I would have preferred Dallas to win.

I think it's sad for some players who are great to never win a championship in their careers but that didn't happen to Dirk and Jason Kidd.

Congrats to Dirk and Jason Kidd. :BigApplause:

collie1228
06-13-2011, 05:58 PM
I just listened to James' comments on his critics after the loss last night. Before his comments I didn't really care one way or the other, but I'm now one of those critics. What an ass.

brostholder
06-13-2011, 08:46 PM
As a proud Toledo, Ohio resident, let me just say "Hey Lebron....How do you like them apples!!"