PDA

View Full Version : Lost pitching wedge

wilkinsm1
06-22-2011, 03:22 PM
I lost a Nancy Lopez pitching wedge on either Caroline or Virginia about a week ago on a Monday night. So far it hasn't been turned in to the pro shop...stupid me...no name on the club. Please contact me at 350-2466 if you happened to pick it up. Thanks!

Bogie Shooter
06-22-2011, 07:56 PM
I lost a Nancy Lopez pitching wedge on either Caroline or Virginia about a week ago on a Monday night. So far it hasn't been turned in to the pro shop...stupid me...no name on the club. Please contact me at 350-2466 if you happened to pick it up. Thanks!

Have your playing partners check to see if they accidently put the club in their bag........has happened to me.

teachnmo
06-22-2011, 08:25 PM
From voice of experience try starter shacks ours was turned in there.

jebartle
06-23-2011, 04:03 AM
IMHO could have been some "sticky fingers" in the Villages....Hope not, but it does happen....So sorry about your lost club, hope it is returned to you.....If the "ole boy" LOST his clubs, I'd have to bury him...Everytime I see that commercial on TV when a golfer has his clubs harnessed in the baby seat, it cracks me up, just like the ole boy!

Taj44
06-23-2011, 05:44 AM
As teachnmo suggested, go to each starter shack to check. Also, someone may have picked it up intending to turn it in, and forgot, and its still in his/her bag. They many notice it in a week or so and turn it in. That happened to me when I played executive golf one time. I happened to remember the names of my playing partners and tracked them down, and sure enough a week later it was in their golf bag and they hadn't noticed it. Also, I think Laurel Manor is sort of a clearing house for lost stuff. If you don't get the wedge at Mallory in the next couple weeks, try Laurel.

buzzy
06-23-2011, 01:27 PM
From voice of experience try starter shacks ours was turned in there.

Good advice. I once turned in a putter cover at the shack. They had a whole box of stuff that was found on the course. Unfortunately, there is no inventory list or cross-reference between courses, so you'd have to visit wherever you played.

Pturner
06-23-2011, 01:41 PM

Hi Wilkinsm1,
I see this is your first post. Sorry it was about an unpleasant experience, but anyway, :welcome:.

As usual, TOTV members have given great advise. I'm betting and hoping it turns up. Please let us know, OK? And stay in touch on TOTV. You'll meet the nicest people.

... All best.
:beer3: