PDA

View Full Version : Golf Cart Curtains question

jebartle
07-13-2011, 06:01 PM
I know, I know, this was a very silly thing to do, BUT I folded up window curtains when they were WET!....Now they have a "lovely" shade of baby blue!!!!!.....Any idea on how to restore curtains to their clear color????....Thank you for any help you can give this dumb-dumb!

graciegirl
07-13-2011, 07:36 PM
I know, I know, this was a very silly thing to do, BUT I folded up window curtains when they were WET!....Now they have a "lovely" shade of baby blue!!!!!.....Any idea on how to restore curtains to their clear color????....Thank you for any help you can give this dumb-dumb!

How did they get blue? Usually mold is another color. What am I missing?

There are lots of songs about getting rid of Blue(s).

If it is mold,or another microorganism that enjoys wet and heat, a bleach spray and exposure to sunshine ought to clean them up.

kaydee
07-13-2011, 10:15 PM
I don't think it is a problem. That has also happened to us and I don't claim to know why but I think it has something to do with humidity and the clear becomes foggy. Ours has always cleared up after a bit. Hope things work out for you.

l2ridehd
07-14-2011, 05:07 AM
Just unroll them and let them hang loose. Take a bucket of soap and water (I use car wash soap) and wash them on both sides. Spray with a hose to remove the soap and leave hanging in the sun until they dry. Wash the entire cart while your at it just as you would wash a car.

robertj1954
07-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Ditto...

jebartle
07-14-2011, 07:19 AM
All clear, just like you said....Thanks again