PDA

View Full Version : Emergency Road Service

billethkid
07-14-2011, 12:54 PM
Please recommend a golf car(t) service to call in the event of a break down away from home.
Preferably one you have used personally.
I don't currently have a problem but want to have the contact available.
Thanx.

btk

raynan
07-14-2011, 09:38 PM
24Hr Cart Club www.24hrCartClub.com 352-330-1911 We have this company for our golf cart and we had to use them for running out of juice with our electric cart. He came with a flat bed trailer attached to SUV, drove us home and we plugged in. He got to us at the Havana CC parking lot in about 10 minutes, pleasant young man and we couldn't be happier with the service.

zcaveman
07-14-2011, 09:46 PM
24Hr Cart Club www.24hrCartClub.com 352-330-1911 We have this company for our golf cart and we had to use them for running out of juice with our electric cart. He came with a flat bed trailer attached to SUV, drove us home and we plugged in. He got to us at the Havana CC parking lot in about 10 minutes, pleasant young man and we couldn't be happier with the service.

Is there a maximum number of times that they will perform this service in a year? Some of these towing services limit the number of times they will pick up your cart in a year.

Shimpy
07-15-2011, 12:30 PM
Is there a maximum number of times that they will perform this service in a year? Some of these towing services limit the number of times they will pick up your cart in a year.

Three per year for "24 Hour Service". I am with them for my second year now and used them only once for a flat tire.

FMF Doc
07-15-2011, 12:57 PM

I have **** Aide. They claim to have no limit on rescue calls. Haven't had to use them so far. $29.95 per year.

George

Brewster
07-15-2011, 05:56 PM
K A R T A I D E has been around the longest and no limit to the number of tows per year, hell of a deal at 29.99 a year, very cheap insurance.

FMF Doc
07-15-2011, 08:12 PM
K A R T A I D E has been around the longest and no limit to the number of tows per year, hell of a deal at 29.99 a year, very cheap insurance.

That's the one.........

Shimpy
07-16-2011, 03:52 PM
As I mentioned before I have "24 Hour Cart Club" and used them once for a flat tire. The tire mentioned was discovered in my garage. When I called they said that they don't normally go to a persons home, but would. I offered to push it into the street if that would make a difference. Anyway they did come to my home, but it took about 3 hours. Now if I was setting on the side of the road 3 hours is way too long. I am open to changing companies to get quicker service. I'm not worried about how many times I'm allowed in a year unless it's less than 3. I'd like to hear what the response times are for those that have had to use their service.

mac9
07-16-2011, 04:14 PM
i also have k a r t a id e. When my cart ran out of juice (silly me forgot to plug it in), I was on the cart path going to LSL. I called them and they showed up in about 5 minutes. He came down the cart path and pushed my dead cart to the street where he had parked his SUV with attached flatbed and took me and the cart home. Helped me get it into the garage to the charger.
Nice guy. Told me that they have several SUVs and keep them strategically moving throughout TV so that there will not be a long wait. I highly recommend them

dblwyr
07-16-2011, 05:16 PM
**** aide..best deal around. Had to call them recently for a flat tire. Best $29.99 I ever spent.