PDA

View Full Version : Peace, Love and Rock-n-Roll

memason
08-24-2011, 06:51 AM
If you're a child of the 60's, you'll love a new band playing at the squares...Yesterdayze. They were at LSL, last night and the place was hopping...

Check put their website at www.yesterdayze.com They have a nice video on their site, so you can check them out. Also, take a look at their song lists and you'll see they're heavy into 1965 ~ 1969 music.

I'm calling the Entertainment Dept. today to give this band a HUGH :thumbup:

Peace . . .

lawatha
08-24-2011, 09:35 AM
Oh rats, we missed it! I see they will be back in September. I'll have to mark my calendar.

John_W
08-24-2011, 09:45 AM
Back in April I read they had put on a really good show and then I missed them in July, I forget why and then I had planned to go last night. However, it started raining here in Tamarind Grove about 4:00 and didn't stop until 7:00. Hopefully I can catch them in September.

Pturner
08-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Mike, thanks for encouraging others who love the band to call Entertainment Dept. to let them know. :thumbup: Can't wait to see them.

GaDawg
08-24-2011, 11:29 AM
If you're a child of the 60's, you'll love a new band playing at the squares...Yesterdayze. They were at LSL, last night and the place was hopping...

Check put their website at www.yesterdayze.com They have a nice video on their site, so you can check them out. Also, take a look at their song lists and you'll see they're heavy into 1965 ~ 1969 music.

I'm calling the Entertainment Dept. today to give this band a HUGH :thumbup:

Peace . . .

My peach and I got there around 7 and the place was really rockin' Took us back to our bell bottoms and tye died days! We will be calling the entertainment dept. as well to lend our support to this band. They played a great selection from Beatles to Woodstock to MoTown to well.... a trip down memory lane of great 60's music.