PDA

View Full Version : A real man is a woman’s best friend...

angiefox10
08-25-2011, 07:59 PM
He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that. Never mind.

Jim Straz
08-25-2011, 08:09 PM
He will never let her down. He will comfort her after a bad day. He will inspire her to do things she never thought she could do. He will enable her to express her deepest emotions. He will enable her to be confident, sexy, seductive and invincible …No, wait. Sorry. I’m thinking of wine. It’s wine that does all that. Never mind.
An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

angiefox10
08-25-2011, 08:11 PM
An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have: the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.

:1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

momesu
08-25-2011, 08:22 PM

What she said......:thumbup:

Suzanne

kathyzapp
08-26-2011, 08:59 AM

I totally agree!:D

ladydoc
08-26-2011, 09:01 AM

This is a mythical creature...:thumbup:

rubicon
08-27-2011, 01:49 PM

"In vino veritas"

ladydoc
08-27-2011, 05:12 PM
"In vino veritas"

Amen to that!

GTTPF
10-07-2011, 02:56 PM
:1rotfl::1rotfl::1rotfl:

Good one Jim! :1rotfl::1rotfl::BigApplause:

GTTPF
10-07-2011, 03:06 PM
My wife is and always has been my best friend! The best thing that God did was to create women. They train us subtely without our knowledge. I think they teach them in home ecc or something.LOL! My wife has made me a much better man just being with her. I thank God every time I look into her eyes. We have been married for 41 years and when I look at her I still see the same 18 year old that I married. Thank you for women!!:bowdown:

angiefox10
10-07-2011, 04:13 PM
My wife is and always has been my best friend! The best thing that God did was to create women. They train us subtely without our knowledge. I think they teach them in home ecc or something.LOL! My wife has made me a much better man just being with her. I thank God every time I look into her eyes. We have been married for 41 years and when I look at her I still see the same 18 year old that I married. Thank you for women!!:bowdown:

That made me smile!!! Nice!

Jim Straz
10-07-2011, 04:34 PM
You are Blessed with her, and you spoke what your heart feels, and that makes you Blessed as well!

FMF Doc
10-07-2011, 04:42 PM

She said "OK you can have the Carrol Shelby Street Legal."

rubicon
10-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Angiefox you been talking to my wife haven't you:D

GTTPF
10-07-2011, 05:06 PM
That car would be nice! LOL! My wife has never denied me anything, stopped me from doing anything or going anywhere. I haven't with her either. They call that trust and love. She has never been on TOTV or will she ever see my posts. My wife knows how I feel, I tell her daily. She is also by far the best person that I have ever met. Which makes me an extremely lucky man.:thumbup:

Bill-n-Brillo
10-07-2011, 06:07 PM

Hey Angie - this is for you, girl!! :D http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201505555

Given your perspective, GTTPF............I'd say you and your wife are BOTH lucky people!

Bill :)

angiefox10
10-07-2011, 07:34 PM
Hey Angie - this is for you, girl!! :D http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2201505555

Bill :)

:MOJE_whot::MOJE_whot::MOJE_whot:

Pturner
10-07-2011, 07:43 PM

That car would be nice! LOL! My wife has never denied me anything, stopped me from doing anything or going anywhere. I haven't with her either. They call that trust and love. She has never been on TOTV or will she ever see my posts. My wife knows how I feel, I tell her daily. She is also by far the best person that I have ever met. Which makes me an extremely lucky man.:thumbup:

Something tells me she feels the same way.
:ho:
p.s., Can't wait to meet both of you.

GTTPF
10-07-2011, 09:24 PM
Pturner, I'm looking forward to meeting you. Thanks Jim and Bill. I do feel blessed. I don't know if everyone feels this way about their spouses but I really hope they do. I think the world would be a better place.

Trish Crocker
10-07-2011, 09:30 PM

That is so sweet and, until I met my husband, I never thought it could be this way. It will be four years this December and it has been the happiest years of my life.

GTTPF
10-07-2011, 09:39 PM
I think that is the greatest gift a person can give is their complete love to another person. When it goes both ways its breathtaking. I'm happy for both of you! :BigApplause:

phillygirl
10-07-2011, 11:59 PM
Aren't all the real men married? Are there any single real men out there? In Tv? :clap2:

Jim Straz
10-08-2011, 07:53 AM
Aren't all the real men married? Are there any single real men out there? In Tv? :clap2:
I feel like a fish biting down on a hook of sorts, but I'm a future "Grover" and I'm single. I believe that to love and be loved is to feel the Sun from both sides. Love talked about can be easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible!

DandyGirl
10-08-2011, 08:08 AM
I feel like a fish biting down on a hook of sorts, but I'm a future "Grover" and I'm single. I believe that to love and be loved is to feel the Sun from both sides. Love talked about can be easily turned aside, but love demonstrated is irresistible!

You sure sound like a keeper!

GTTPF
10-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Jim I believe the hook is set. Good luck buddy.

momesu
10-08-2011, 04:57 PM

I hope so.......not that I'm actively looking but if one should come my way........

Suzanne

momesu
10-08-2011, 04:59 PM
That is so sweet and, until I met my husband, I never thought it could be this way. It will be four years this December and it has been the happiest years of my life.

I do love hearing that real love can be found and experiences. You are one blessed couple and may it always stay that way!

Suzanne

mattbks
03-22-2012, 07:16 AM

Haha this made me laugh so bad - incredibly great. And you are so right there, it is definitely the wine that is not just a best friend but a therapist :D instead of having a man coming over to talk one might be better advised to get wine gifts delivered (http://www.serenatawines.com) and spend the night with those. :D makes you feel better at the end of the day (or the bottle), anyway.