PDA

View Full Version : Lifestyle Visit for a Single

Single Track
09-21-2011, 08:32 PM
I'll be down during the 1st week of November for a Lifestyle Preview. Sorry to add to the 85% of woman singles. I've been reading TOTV for over a year and I'll be making my permanent move in 6 - 9 months.

My immediate concern is meeting up with a group of singles to dance, golf (beginner), go out to lunch and dinner. I'm a little nervous about being alone for a week and not being able to meet up with anyone. I know what to do, but I'd be reluctant to walk into a bar, restaurant, country club, golf course, dance by myself without some kind of introduction. I wish I could be there for the Singles Exp because it sounds like a lot of fun.

Manabouttown, hope your visit goes well and you get to meet all the nice people that are on this website. Please post how you make out.

P.S. I posted this under another thread but I figured it would get lost so I'm starting a new thread.

manaboutown
09-21-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi Single Track,

Sorry we will miss each other...like two ships in the night?

Seriously,or perhaps not so much, have a great time in TV!

chachacha
09-21-2011, 09:12 PM
glad to see you posted in the better forum for singles...since i already replied on the other forum, wonder if you know you can check all previous threads by clicking on the singles forums main title? might help.