PDA

View Full Version : Francona Changing Sox?

2BNTV
09-30-2011, 10:40 AM
I heard a small portion of sportcenter this morning and it indicated Terry Francona may leave the Red-Sox.

I just wanted to add that Terry is a class act. A great manager and a well respected baseball man. Terry and Joe Torre had a mutual respect for one another.

Terry is meeting with management and he may well have decided that he has enough of the pressure that being a manager in Boston brings. Terry has had some heart problems and I wish him well in whatever he decides to do.

Will Terry Francona wind-up as the White Sox manager?

VillagesFlorida
09-30-2011, 10:53 AM
He might be a decent manager but I, for one, will not miss his gross habit of chewing and spitting.

2BNTV
09-30-2011, 10:58 AM
He might be a decent manager but I, for one, will not miss his gross habit of chewing and spitting.

I agree. That is one thing when watching baseball that really digusts me.

IMHO - Too many players do this.

Another is listening to Joe Buck. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2BNTV
09-30-2011, 12:41 PM
Terry Francona is out as Red-Sox manager. They did not pick-up his option.

Claims of being mutually agreeable arrangement.

skyguy79
09-30-2011, 02:39 PM
I gotta get my eyes checked. The title caught my eye and it wasn't until I started reading the posts that I realized that the title did NOT say.... "Francona Changing Sex?" Carry on... I just had to mention that!

2BNTV
09-30-2011, 02:42 PM
I gotta get my eyes checked. The title caught my eye and it wasn't until I started reading the posts that I realized that the title did NOT say.... "Francona Changing Sex?" Carry on... I just had to mention that!

Always a hoot Sky. Thanks for making me smile. :)

chisox
10-01-2011, 04:13 PM
I think Francona has a good shot at replacing Ozzie as White Sox manager. Another strong candidate is Rays bench coach Dave Martinez.