PDA

View Full Version : uploading pictures

Trish Crocker
10-19-2011, 10:10 AM
I know, everyone has been asked this over and over again but here goes...today I tried to upload 3 pictures of my house in Michigan but got a message that there was a security token missing....what?? I did send a message to admin but thought I'd throw it out to all of my computer literate friends at TOTV also. There was a discussion about decorating and furniture styles so I included a couple of pics showing my furniture to get some feedback as to rather or not it looks "Floridian" enough. Thanks for your help!

J1gerpin
04-28-2014, 07:59 AM
Hi Trish, I just encountered the same problem, All 4 of my pictures have a total mb under the required 19. get the same message. Talk of the Villages offers no help. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, can't find the answer in this forum either. hope it works!! thanks

TOTV Team
04-28-2014, 09:39 AM
There have been hours of video tutorials created to assist with these issues.

Talk of The Villages - Video Tutorial (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/video.php?do=viewcategory&categoryid=1)

When this error occurs it is usually related to not being logged into the account or the file size needs to be reduced or the file type is not correct. The first thing we suggest is reducing the size of the file below 18mb.

gnschuler
04-29-2014, 07:42 AM
Hi Trish, I just encountered the same problem, All 4 of my pictures have a total mb under the required 19. get the same message. Talk of the Villages offers no help. Don't know what I'm doing wrong, can't find the answer in this forum either. hope it works!! thanks

I just had this happen to me. I went to my camera and changed the picture size there. Went back to my add and retried the pictures. Worked fine. Start with your camera.

OldManTime
04-29-2014, 02:21 PM
I use photoshop, reduce size, resolution etc, do you have any photo enhancement apps?

Indydealmaker
04-29-2014, 02:44 PM
If you use Photoshop, just save your photo for the web and that will usually give you a very small file.