PDA

View Full Version : Classic Rock & Roll Show?

Single Track
10-28-2011, 02:43 PM
Hello to all,
Just wondering if anyone of you can give me some feedback on this dance being held at Lake Miona on Friday, Nov 4, at 7 PM. Is this something they do from time to time and what is it like. I'm doing a Lifestyle Preview that week and love Rock & Roll music so I'd be interested in attending, but only with some feedback. Any singles going? Is there any room in your group for another single woman? Thanks for any info.

chachacha
10-29-2011, 09:02 AM
this is not really a "show", but one of the usual Friday night dances sponsored by the Villages. instead of ballroom, it will be rock and roll this week....including some country.....tickets are available at the box office for $6 for residents and $8 general public (must be purchased by a resident)...i think tickets are also usually available at the door....it is best when one has a partner as they don't always provide a singles table....there is also a ballroom dance of the same type at hacienda rec center the same night...it would be nice if these dances always had a singles table! once in a great while they actually offer a singles dance!