njbchbum
11-06-2011, 07:41 PM
'nuf said!

the Jets had a good game, too!

2BNTV
11-07-2011, 03:40 PM
'nuf said!

the Jets had a good game, too!

I am a Giants fan and I thought yesterday's game was very exciting.

It had some similar things happen as in Super Bowl XXII. Brady will be a Hall of Fame quarterback and one of the best ever to play the game.

Eli Manning is making a name for himself for being a fourth quarter marvel. Two touchdown scoring drives in seven minutes. Last one with 1:56 left on the clock.

One player tweeted, "you can't spell "elite" without Eli.

Tough game to lose for the Pats and an exciting win for the Giants.

Pat_RI
11-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Tom Brady hasn't played well in the last few weeks I thought the score should have been worse...tough throw for an interception in the end zone by Manning.

collie1228
11-07-2011, 06:44 PM
The Giants don't have anywhere near the best talent in the NFL, but they may have the most grit. They have won more than their share of games in the fourth quarter. But they lost to two very bad teams (the Redskins and the Seahawks). I haven't figured them out yet, but I'm still a fan! The game at San Fransisco next weekend will tell us if they are for real. Go Giants!

Bosoxfan
11-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Penalties by the Patriots got the Giants that win...Not Eli...c'mon "elite" hahaha!

njbchbum
11-07-2011, 09:25 PM
bosoxfan - how many penalties were in the last drive - you know - the 2 minute drill drive that 'eli'te led?