PDA

View Full Version : "The Supreme Golf Swing" class

laryb
11-13-2011, 01:56 PM
Saw an ad in Saturday's paper for this 90 min. golf class called "The Supreme Golf Swing". It's only $14 dollars for 2 people, so the cost is not an issue, but wasting my time is. Has anyone been to this class before, and if so, is it time well spent for a couple of novices? Don't know if this class has been here before as we've only been here since May. My wife has been on the executive courses twice now and is addicted to it, even though neither of us know what we're doing. She now is interested in all things golf, especially the fashionable stuff! (And thanks Pooh. She came home Friday with a big smile on her face, and telling me what a great time she had, and now is determined to get better)

rubicon
11-13-2011, 02:13 PM
Either of two things. You can guess that you get what you pay for or else its a come on and $14 lesson will begin to add up heavily

jebartle
11-13-2011, 02:57 PM
It was bait and switch, go to the first class, they recommend the next class for another fee, and finally another fee for the final class which includes video feed back thru the internet....We are both low handicaps and did not help us.

pooh
11-13-2011, 03:59 PM
Saw an ad in Saturday's paper for this 90 min. golf class called "The Supreme Golf Swing". It's only $14 dollars for 2 people, so the cost is not an issue, but wasting my time is. Has anyone been to this class before, and if so, is it time well spent for a couple of novices? Don't know if this class has been here before as we've only been here since May. My wife has been on the executive courses twice now and is addicted to it, even though neither of us know what we're doing. She now is interested in all things golf, especially the fashionable stuff! (And thanks Pooh. She came home Friday with a big smile on her face, and telling me what a great time she had, and now is determined to get better)

It was fun being out with Mary....she's a great lady!
My work is done...I take great pride in helping such a lovely woman realize and recognize that golf encompasses many things. .Mary is now interested in all things golf....and the fashionable stuff is the right stuff!
Mike said oh, oh, bag, clubs, shirts, shoes, balls, tees, cute little hats, ...and Mike also suggested that you stock up on frozen dinners....she'll be at the driving range... ;)

Don't know about this Swing thing you're talking about. Lessons from one of the pros at the driving ranges (Palmer and Sarasota driving ranges)are never a bad thing. There are group lessons there, too.

How fast can you withdraw $$ from your retirement funds... ;) Ladies can shop faster than the speed of light!

laryb
11-13-2011, 05:53 PM
I hear you Pat! Since Friday, she got a new bag because the month old bag wasn't cute enough, and 2 furry head covers. On the other hand, I don't mind at all as long as she enjoys it. We have taken some private lessons, but the ad sounded interesting. I figured it was a come on to buy more lessons, but wanted to hear from those that had attended.

Golf-Tinker
11-13-2011, 05:56 PM
Previous posts have debunked this operator. Do a search and save your dollars.

Deb Hagadorn
01-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Attended class and signed up and now I am having a terrible time getting them to stop charging me for an auto renewal costing me about $100 each time.
I would recommend staying away and in no way giving them your credit card number. My goal now is to try to help others not get burned like I did.

Cedwards38
01-28-2013, 08:56 AM
What organization sponsors this golf swing event?

ugotme
01-28-2013, 11:45 AM
https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/golf-villages-216/very-best-golf-swing-68815/

See the above thread.