PDA

View Full Version : Bowling on LifeStyle Visit

Ebsmom
11-17-2011, 02:06 PM
Anyone know if you can enjoy Bowling while enjoying the LifeStyle Visit? Are there plenty of BBalls lighter in weight? Curious if anyone knows much about the Alley and when its not real busy..
Thanks for any help..including current fees for shoes and ball rental.

Bogie Shooter
11-17-2011, 04:00 PM
Anyone know if you can enjoy Bowling while enjoying the LifeStyle Visit? Are there plenty of BBalls lighter in weight? Curious if anyone knows much about the Alley and when its not real busy..
Thanks for any help..including current fees for shoes and ball rental.

Here is the site for both bowling centers in The Villages.
http://www.thevillagesbowling.com/bowling.asp?Page=Fiesta+Bowl

pooh
11-17-2011, 04:39 PM
Bowling is a very popular pastime and sport in The Villages. If you want to visit the lanes and get some bowling in, you might want to give them a call first to find out when open bowling is available.
Fiesta Bowl - (352) 753-2747
Spanish Springs - (352) 750-9440

There are a number of balls for you to use, however the lightest weight is 6 pounds and you may have to ask at the front desk for one of those bowling balls. I know you have to do that at Spanish Springs for sure...just not positive for Fiesta Bowl. Those light balls are generally for use by the younger bowlers so you may have to try a few to find the right finger and thumb size for an adult...they do have some, I know, I've used them as has a friend while we waited for our own balls to arrive and be drilled.

The approach area to the lanes at Fiesta Bowl is very slippery...not quite as slippery at Spanish Springs.

Enjoy your visit and hope you get the opportunity for some bowling.

Ebsmom
11-17-2011, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the info about the Bowling Alleys... Good to see their Calendars show the Days and Times for Open Bowling..
Thats going to be a planned recreation!