PDA

View Full Version : New Year's Eve 2012

chachacha
12-24-2011, 10:47 AM
was just thinking it might be a good idea to start planning a big singles dance for new year's eve next year, since all the Villages parties are really no fun without a date. this would require time and money as a band would have to be hired, a venue rented, etc...would like to get an idea of how much response you all think we would have for something like this...perhaps i could request an official Villages party just for singles next year? what do you all think? i know we all hope we won't still be single next year but just in case :) it pays to be prepared!

Jim Straz
12-24-2011, 01:10 PM
was just thinking it might be a good idea to start planning a big singles dance for new year's eve next year, since all the Villages parties are really no fun without a date. this would require time and money as a band would have to be hired, a venue rented, etc...would like to get an idea of how much response you all think we would have for something like this...perhaps i could request an official Villages party just for singles next year? what do you all think? i know we all hope we won't still be single next year but just in case :) it pays to be prepared!
One vote here for your dance, and thanks.