PDA

View Full Version : Giant Pitch A Shutout

2BNTV
01-09-2012, 12:16 PM
The Giants defense pitched a shutout yesterday. The offense gave up two points. Two plays that needed only inches were not made by Matt Ryan and the offensive line of the Falcons.. Another play, a handoff to Michael Turner lost a yard. Ball placement on the pass play before the half left a lot to be desired in being correct.

How ironic is they beat three teams in a row with personnel of "Ryan". Rex, (Jets), and brother Rob, (Cowboys), and then Matt, (Falcons).

The offense got going and made some big plays. All in all, a great day especially for the defense. For once, my heart was not in my stomach as the Giants usually go down to the wire to see if they win. Not the case yesterday.

Onto Green Bay, to meet the powerful Packers. The defense gave me a lot of hope and they lost by three points the last time. I am hoping for a win and then New Orleans?

One can dream!!!!!

collie1228
01-09-2012, 12:37 PM
The Packers have a running back named Ryan Grant.

RichieB
01-09-2012, 12:55 PM
The Packers have a running back named Ryan Grant.

I heard that on the sports news this morning.

Hey - the Packers only beat us by 3 points last time, so a win is not far-fetched.

Go Big Blue !

zcaveman
01-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I heard that on the sports news this morning.

Hey - the Packers only beat us by 3 points last time, so a win is not far-fetched.

Go Big Blue !

I definitely agree!

We have a very good chance. We are still playing!!

Go Big Blue!!