PDA

View Full Version : Tebowmania!

Bosoxfan
01-15-2012, 12:04 AM
Good luck in all your future endeavors Tim...Go Pats!!!

http://www.dazzlejunction.com/graphics-sports/nfl-logos/patriots-fan.gif (http://www.dazzlejunction.com/)

janmcn
01-15-2012, 08:56 AM
Tom Brady showed Tim Tebow how to play the game. I don't know what the heck game Tebow was playing. It was embarrassing to watch. Tom is the greatest, and Tebow will never be another Tom Brady.

janmcn
01-15-2012, 08:58 AM
:bigbow:Tom Brady showed Tim Tebow how to play the game. I don't know what the heck game Tebow was playing. It was embarrassing to watch. Tom is the greatest, and Tebow will never be another Tom Brady.

ajbrown
01-15-2012, 09:54 AM
Pats were firing on all cylinders last night. It may have been one of the best defensive game plans the Pats have had this year.

Denver's defense looked completely unprepared. Whatever defense we face next week it will be a much tougher challenge for Tom and the rest of the offensive gang.

That is in the future, so I will enjoy the glow of a great team effort last night!

2BNTV
01-15-2012, 10:10 AM
I didn't watch much of this game last night as I felt the Pats would blow out the Broncos. After 5 TD's in the first half, it could only be interesting to Pat fans.

Tom Brady showed why he is an elite QB. Congrats to the Pats.

chuckinca
01-15-2012, 11:22 AM
Some days ur hot and some days ur not

Brady was hot.

Tebow was not.

What goes around comes around!

GatorFan
01-15-2012, 06:33 PM
Tom Brady and the NE defense played their best game of year. Broncos have nothing to be ashame of because they accomplished something a lot of teams did not--the playoffs. Enjoy those extra paychecks. Mr. Tebow, I look forward to watching you play football next year.

pauld315
01-15-2012, 07:49 PM
Tom Brady showed Tim Tebow how to play the game. I don't know what the heck game Tebow was playing. It was embarrassing to watch. Tom is the greatest, and Tebow will never be another Tom Brady.

I am not sure what game you were watching but Tebow had no protection from his line and the Broncos defense was non existent. You can't blame Tebow for that loss. Broncos seemed very ill prepared to play that game.

Vinny
01-15-2012, 10:38 PM
Tebowyourheadinshame.

Bosoxfan
01-16-2012, 11:05 AM

janmcn
01-16-2012, 11:35 AM
I am not sure what game you were watching but Tebow had no protection from his line and the Broncos defense was non existent. You can't blame Tebow for that loss. Broncos seemed very ill prepared to play that game.

The game I watched ended Patriots 45 Broncos 10. The game I watched had Brady completing 26 of 34 for 363 yards vs Tebow completing 9 of 26 for 136 yards. The game I watched showed Brady to be the pre-eminent quarterback of his generation. Tim Tebow will never be a Tom Brady.

chuckinca
01-16-2012, 12:20 PM
Some days ur hot and some days ur not

Brady was hot.

Tebow was not.

Manning was hot.

Rogers was not.