PDA

View Full Version : Instant Classic Game

2BNTV
01-16-2012, 01:17 PM
I would be remiss as a sports fan to not include the game between SF and the Saints as a instant classic.

WOW -Four lead changes in the last 4 minutes. Alex Smith two TD drives and two by Drew Brees. I felt that I watching something special. What a finish to a game.

I thought the Saints were going to win with their last TD but I was wong and surprised at the play of Alex Smith. He proved that he was a good QB this year after having seven different coordinators for seven years. A good reason to be confused as to what one needs to do.

A great win for SF and disheartening loss for the Saints.

ceejay
01-16-2012, 01:40 PM
I totally agree...it was anybody's game right down to the last minute!

THAT was a true playoff game to see! Wish they could all be like that!:)

redwitch
01-16-2012, 05:24 PM
I don't care how SF did it, so long as they did it!! I wouldn't have been able to call my friends in California if they'd lost -- they just get too despondent. So, go Whiners!!!!!!!!

lovsthosebigdogs
01-16-2012, 05:46 PM
It WAS an exciting game. I had my heart all the way with the Saints and I watched it in a room full of SF fans. They were kind to me at the end <sigh>. Everyone did a great job and someone has to win. Wish it was the Saints but as they say, you can't win them all. Maybe next year I will wear my Geaux Saints shirt again and be luckier.