PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Parts for CYV Vinyl Fences

REDCART
01-17-2012, 03:10 PM
We're missing a few of the poins from the top of our CYV vinyl fence. We're long past the warranty period but I called TV Warranty Dept for suggestions. They referred me to Vibber Vinyl in Lady Lake. While waiting for a call back from Vibber, we're curious if anyone has purchased caps or other replacement parts for vinyl fences locally. CYV vinyl fences appear to be standard issue stuff.

janmcn
01-17-2012, 05:14 PM
I used Vibber Vinyl in 2007 when I had to replace all my cyv fencing after the tornado. As I recall, they were the only one TV recommended. They did a fine job, although it was very expensive. I have no idea how much they charge for points.

REDCART
01-18-2012, 10:16 AM
We're missing a few of the poins from the top of our CYV vinyl fence. We're long past the warranty period but I called TV Warranty Dept for suggestions. They referred me to Vibber Vinyl in Lady Lake. While waiting for a call back from Vibber, we're curious if anyone has purchased caps or other replacement parts for vinyl fences locally. CYV vinyl fences appear to be standard issue stuff.

UPDATE: Vibbers showed up and installed the 3 missing points for us. There was no charge for the points. Needless to say we'll use Vibbers again if we have any fence needs in the future.