PDA

View Full Version : Plastic surgeon

Bill32
01-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Wife's contemplating a tune up. Of all the ladies here doesn't anyone have, or know of someone who has, had a procedure and can give a recommendation??

graciegirl
03-12-2012, 08:47 PM
Dr Asoken is the man. I have had 4 surgeries with him because of weight loss. Before my surgerys, I was a very depressed woman. I lost a lot of weight and lived with the saggy skin for 45 years. Then at 45, I started having the surgeries one by one. I am finally happy, but am 51 now and soon, he will be doing my face. I LOVE HIM and lots of people I know love him as well. I have his office number saved in my phone 629 8154 If you go to him, please tell him Jeanne recomended you so I can get a 100 dollar gift card. They do that for all their clients. I need it to save for my face lift. He will be the one I trust to do my face for sure. He helped my body out like I could have never imagined. I went from depressed to very confident.

How's your dad? :mornincoffee:

EDITED....OH...I get it. Your dad is the guy who advertises his flea market on here. I thought at first your dad was just grumpy and it kind of impacted your life and that was the reason for your screen name.

It insn't a good idea to give your entire name on here Jeanne. I have deleted it in my quote above. This forum goes out to the world.

Pathel
03-13-2012, 03:32 AM
dr asoken is the man. I have had 4 surgeries with him because of weight loss. Before my surgerys, i was a very depressed woman. I lost a lot of weight and lived with the saggy skin for 45 years. Then at 45, i started having the surgeries one by one. I am finally happy, but am 51 now and soon, he will be doing my face. I love him and lots of people i know love him as well. I have his office number saved in my phone 629 8154 if you go to him, please tell him jeanne eubanks recomended you so i can get a 100 dollar gift card. They do that for all their clients. I need it to save for my face lift. He will be the one i trust to do my face for sure. He helped my body out like i could have never imagined. I went from depressed to very confident.

Jeanne - TMI

Bonny
03-13-2012, 07:03 AM
If you do a search on the forums, there are a couple of threads about plastic surgeons that you may help you.