PDA

View Full Version : New Advertiser and Section

TOTV Team
01-30-2012, 04:13 PM
I wanted to announce that we now have a resident Real Estate expert to answer your questions. We would like to welcome Lyle Gant who is a Realtor with Realty Executives Tri County to the Talk of the Villages sponsor family! Lyle has offered to provide free assistance as much as possible on Talk of the Villages to help answer basic questions that you may have about Real Estate in The Villages. We hope you find this free added value of service helpful. Welcome Lyle!

Admin

chuckinca
01-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Welcome Lyle!

ijusluvit
01-30-2012, 04:39 PM
While I have not met Mr. Gant, I really appreciate all of the helpful information he has placed on his website. I consulted it frequently before buying my home and I have gone back many times to check out how things are growing and changing in TV. Good work Lyle!

Bettiboop
01-30-2012, 04:39 PM
Hi and welcome, Lyle!

I've been to your site many, many times over the past few years since considering a move to The Villages.

angiefox10
01-30-2012, 06:59 PM
Why aren't all the advertisers in the banners? Again with the multiple threads. I understand that's how the forum makes its money, but the threads are generally for the members.

I felt the page was full of advertising today and it turned me off to the advertiser.

I really don't think that's the affect he wanted to have on the forum.

And, you know that I patronize your advertisers

Pturner
01-30-2012, 07:37 PM
:welcome: Lyle,

I too appreciate all the helpful information on your website.

swimdawg
01-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Why aren't all the advertisers in the banners? Again with the multiple threads. I understand that's how the forum makes its money, but the threads are generally for the members.

I felt the page was full of advertising today and it turned me off to the advertiser.

I really don't think that's the affect he wanted to have on the forum.

And, you know that I patronize your advertisers

I agree with you, Angie.

If every advertiser were to post so many separate threads to inform us of what they are selling, it would definitely turn me off. The site would end up being about the advertiser rather than the posters and member information.

I will say that I think Lyle Gant's website is very informative and interesting. His banner and an occasional post would be a better way of getting his website known rather than an array of separate posts/new threads...IMHO.

Carla B
01-30-2012, 10:04 PM
This reminds me, whatever happened to "Lake Weir Living"?

swimdawg
01-30-2012, 10:12 PM
This reminds me, whatever happened to "Lake Weir Living"?

Oh Carla.....almost forgot about the Lake Weir Living ads. Unbelievable!!! :eek: