PDA

View Full Version : Tebowing.....Bradying........Manning!!

RichieLion
02-10-2012, 01:38 PM
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad51/wakytimes/409280_10150779394769377_418837579376_12590014_892 928671_n.jpg

2BNTV
02-10-2012, 02:09 PM
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad51/wakytimes/409280_10150779394769377_418837579376_12590014_892 928671_n.jpg

I guess I'm a little dense.

Are you sayin, Tebow Praying for Manning?

Tim Tebow was a great story this year as he took a Denver team to the playoffs. He is a very fine young man who kids should look-up to as an example.

IMHO - Tom Brady is getting too much blame for the loss in the Super Bowl, a class act and a great QB. It is a team game and not one person should have to get all the blame if any at all. It seems like the media likes to play the blame game.

Eli Manning gave us Giant fans a second Super Bowl victory. Two runs where they came out of nowhere land to do the improbable. Eli is the perfect QB for the pressure of the media in a town where they hate or love you depending on winning. He is cool and calm especially in big game situations.

If Peyton Manning goes to the Jets, New York will be set on it's ear reporting all the stories with both New York teams getting a ton of coverage. It could wind up to be a big celebration for all New York fans.

Where will Peyton wind up? Time to dust off the crystal ball.

Frustrated sportswriter 2B.........

RichieLion
02-10-2012, 06:18 PM
I guess I'm a little dense.

Are you sayin, Tebow Praying for Manning?

Tim Tebow was a great story this year as he took a Denver team to the playoffs. He is a very fine young man who kids should look-up to as an example.

IMHO - Tom Brady is getting too much blame for the loss in the Super Bowl, a class act and a great QB. It is a team game and not one person should have to get all the blame if any at all. It seems like the media likes to play the blame game.

Eli Manning gave us Giant fans a second Super Bowl victory. Two runs where they came out of nowhere land to do the improbable. Eli is the perfect QB for the pressure of the media in a town where they hate or love you depending on winning. He is cool and calm especially in big game situations.

If Peyton Manning goes to the Jets, New York will be set on it's ear reporting all the stories with both New York teams getting a ton of coverage. It could wind up to be a big celebration for all New York fans.

Where will Peyton wind up? Time to dust off the crystal ball.

Frustrated sportswriter 2B.........

You're thinking too much. You know what "Tebowing" is. The praying stance he takes in the games.

There's a new viral craze with people "Bradying", inspired by the dejected pose he took when he sat on the field after Gronkowski failed to catch his "Hail Mary" pass in the endzone in the final seconds of the Super Bowl.

"Manning" is just synonymous with "winning". It's a bit of humor.

Here's the website that has everyone sending in their best photo of "Bradying"
Bradying - It's all about the hair! (http://bradying.com/)