PDA

View Full Version : Kindle Touch 3G Storage Question

Schaumburger
02-11-2012, 08:48 PM
I received a Kindle Touch 3G for Christmas. According to Amazon's web site, the Kindle Touch 3G holds 3,000 books. It will take me a long time (like years) to store 3,000 books on my Kindle, but just wondering does the Kindle send the user a message when the storage space is getting low?

teachnmo
02-11-2012, 10:46 PM
You can always archive them and then store back on your Kindle if you want. Luckily they let you know when you have already bought a book. I read about 10 books a month. I'm on my second Kindle because I gave my first one to my daughter. She can read all the books that I have bought already.

Schaumburger
02-11-2012, 10:57 PM
You can always archive them and then store back on your Kindle if you want. Luckily they let you know when you have already bought a book. I read about 10 books a month. I'm on my second Kindle because I gave my first one to my daughter. She can read all the books that I have bought already.

Thanks for the info. Wish I had time to read that many books per month! The Kindle (and Nook) are so portable. Just slip it into your purse and go. I'm predicting within a few years all high school and college textbooks with be on e-readers, tablets or laptops. No more lugging around big books in backpacks for students.

angiefox10
02-11-2012, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the info. Wish I had time to read that many books per month! The Kindle (and Nook) are so portable. Just slip it into your purse and go. I'm predicting within a few years all high school and college textbooks with be on e-readers, tablets or laptops. No more lugging around big books in backpacks for students.

I agree!!!

Schaum... I just posted a link to free Kindle books! Give them your email and they will send you the new free books daily! Check it out!

eReaderIQ.com | The Easier, Faster, Smarter Way to Kindle! (http://www.ereaderiq.com/)

I've been on their list ever since I got my kindle....

Schaumburger
02-11-2012, 11:01 PM
I agree!!!

Schaum... I just posted a link to free Kindle books! Give them your email and they will send you the new free books daily! Check it out!

eReaderIQ.com | The Easier, Faster, Smarter Way to Kindle! (http://www.ereaderiq.com/)

I've been on their list ever since I got my kindle....

Thanks Angie. I will have to check out this link.