PDA

View Full Version : sunday night dance

chachacha
02-17-2012, 10:17 AM
there will be a singles dance this sunday night, feb 19 at the American Legion hall on rolling acres road and 466....admission is $10 at the door which includes a light buffet. they do lots of mixer dances so everyone gets to dance and get acquainted in a comfortable way....have fun! doors open at six.

coralway
02-17-2012, 10:28 AM
Never been there before - ballroom?

Jim Straz
02-17-2012, 10:43 AM
Never been there before - ballroom?
It's not ballroom, but a mix of dances;rock and roll, Cha Cha, waltz, slow dance,etc. Very nice clean place and a huge dance floor by comparison to anywhere else for Singles. You wouldn't be disappointed to try it out, I'm going.

chachacha
02-17-2012, 07:57 PM
the music for this dance will be by Sugar Bear Band, which most of you must have heard at the squares at one time or another...good mix...

Single Track
02-20-2012, 11:31 AM
I can't wait till May 1 when I'll be there for 2 months enjoying the lifestyle, especially dancing. Chachacha, you'll have to give me a dance itinerary when I get there so I don't miss anything. Retiring April 25, 2012. Can't wait to meet everyone.
Trudy

Jim Straz
02-20-2012, 11:36 AM
the music for this dance will be by Sugar Bear Band, which most of you must have heard at the squares at one time or another...good mix...
ChaChaCha was not able to attend, but I did. Once again, great dance, people, food, and the Band was wonderful;even a sax player.

chachacha
02-20-2012, 03:05 PM
thanks for the input, jim...sometimes i feel all alone on this forum! and trudy, cannot wait until you are here again, maybe even for good? :)