PDA

View Full Version : outsider need help

Everett Snyder
02-23-2012, 10:39 AM
I need help from someone who will offer to help me to file paper work to the Architectural dep. to see if my outdoor swing holder will be approved on your patio sitting area or garden area,or around your Pergola sitting area, before I try to settle down my business in TV area I will pay all fees and lunch for your help. Will be in Fl next week and can meet with you at that time. I will send you my pic and chat with you . contact me @dsnyder@swingingeasy.com

graciegirl
02-23-2012, 11:41 AM

mrfixit
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM

.....Everett.....

Wishing you good luck in your quest to bring this unit to market.
..............You have found a forum that has many very nice and
helpful people.....with LOTS of knowledge..AND contacts.

.......Rome was NOT built in a Day....do not give up....
.......Sometimes we must adjust the SAILS to
accomodate the WINDS. (or the WINDY)
.......NEVER,NEVER,NEVER judge a book by it's cover.
.......Sometimes we have to get past the trees to "realiZe"
there actually WAS a forest.
.......We do NOT need a BOX in order to think.
.......Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered.
.......10% of a BILLION really IS more than 100% of ONE Million.

IF you only get ONE take-away from my dribble of drivel........
.............please focus on this.......
............................NEVER-NEVER-NEVER Judge a Book by its Cover.

...PS.
The spelling of realiSe is "realiZe" here to make you think.

Bogie Shooter
02-23-2012, 02:46 PM
I need help from someone who will offer to help me to file paper work to the Architectural dep. to see if my outdoor swing holder will be approved on your patio sitting area or garden area,or around your Pergola sitting area, before I try to settle down my business in TV area I will pay all fees and lunch for your help. Will be in Fl next week and can meet with you at that time. I will send you my pic and chat with you . contact me @dsnyder@swingingeasy.com

The application form is located on page 8 of The Villages phone book. Or you can download it from this site Village Community Development Districts (http://www.districtgov.org/departments/community-standards/forms.aspx)
It is easy to fill out and attach you photo. Then submit it to the review board.
All the information is at the web site and the phone book.
Take the money your were going to spend on lunch and donate it to the local food bank.
Welcome to The Villages.:)