PDA

View Full Version : Dating Game

chachacha
03-09-2012, 10:19 AM
here's something fun and different for monday night, march 12. Louie is sponsoring a dating game contest at levi's bistro in leesburg at 8pm....he will buy dinner for the person who submits the best questions...he still needs contestants, too! so give him a call at 352-504-6406 and sign on....there will be another one on april 16, too....we appreciate all the work louie does to organize these events, as well as the singles cruise!

Single Track
03-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Hi Chachacha,

It sounds like fun and I hope they have something like that in May and June when I get there.

The thing that I don't get is how few people go on the Single forum. Is there another forum that is more populated. I heard there were so many singles in TV and yet they don't usually post. Are they all very shy? Are they really reading your many pieces of good info, but just not commenting. I would have thought that this would be one of the more active forums, but it seems like nobody is there.

Is anybody there? Pleeeeese.

Single Track

chachacha
03-11-2012, 09:15 AM
yes, i am going to retire as the singles poster since i am happily dating someone now and am not really able to keep up with the singles scene...if no one else takes over, it does not look like it will be a great loss :) there are always people viewing but apparently they do not feel inclined to comment. i hope that will change....good luck out there, friends....

bloisy
03-13-2012, 08:31 AM
A couple of us drove down to leesburg for louies dating game night.He went to a lot of trouble,the nightly news people were there.The venue was nice,there were enough friendly wait staff.The only problem only about ten people showed up.it was only about 10 miles from the villages.

eddj02
03-19-2012, 03:02 PM
HI there , havnt been on since feb.. do you know if they still are having the widowers meeting on the first wed. every mo. or not ??????

chachacha
03-19-2012, 04:28 PM
sorry i don't know but if you look under clubs for U Are Not Alone, they may be listed with a contact number...they used to meet at odell rec center so you could check their schedule, also...hope this helps...you really are not alone in your loss...many widows and widowers here. good luck....