PDA

View Full Version : Moving Back to The Villages Area in About Four Years

DeborahL
04-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Hi,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been back here. I currently live in IL and will be moving back TV area soon. Won't be able to afford the pricey homes or mobile homes, but can afford the apartments in LL. Current projected time to moving back will be three years from this coming February. I'm paying off an SUV that will be a big help in my moving back to my real home. I miss all of my friends. :a040: :a040: :a040: :a040:

PJOHNS2654
04-17-2012, 02:17 PM
Hi,
Sorry it's been awhile since I've been back here. I currently live in IL and will be moving back TV area soon. Won't be able to afford the pricey homes or mobile homes, but can afford the apartments in LL. Current projected time to moving back will be three years from this coming February. I'm paying off an SUV that will be a big help in my moving back to my real home. I miss all of my friends. :a040: :a040: :a040: :a040:

You might consider a mobil at the Recreation Plantation RV Park (Rolling Acres & C.R. 466 I think the rent is less than the local apartments.

philnpat
04-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Visited Recreation Plantation last year for their craft fair. I was not only impressed with the crafts but also with the park and the people.

DeborahL
04-17-2012, 04:01 PM
You might consider a mobil at the Recreation Plantation RV Park (Rolling Acres & C.R. 466 I think the rent is less than the local apartments.

I know exactly where that is, used to pass by that area all of the time.