GeoGeo
05-29-2012, 01:59 PM
edit

BarryRX
05-29-2012, 03:22 PM
edit

gerryann
05-29-2012, 06:25 PM
Wow, this is disturbing. Looking for a dog, now selling?

gerryann
05-29-2012, 06:42 PM
Red Male Dachshund needs good home - Talk of The Villages
red-male-dachshund-needs-good-home-540...
... to provide him with medical care and dental care throughout his life. Asking $200. If interested e-mail me with any questions at: LittleDoxHound@aol.com ...

Dog Stroller - Talk of The Villages
www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/wanted-buy-84/dog-stroller-53154/
1 post*-*1 author*-*May 11
Husband had knee surgery, but never used the walker. My dog is old and needs a stroller. <smile> Contact: LittleDoxHound@aol.com ...

Looking for mini dachshund black / tan female smooth coat - Talk ...
www.talkofthevillages.com/.../looking-mini-dachshund-black-tan-female- ...

1 post*-*1 author*-*May 11
... a housebroken purebred black/tan smooth coat female miniature dachshund needing a new home, contact .

.???.?????

GeoGeo
07-20-2012, 10:51 AM
I just read some replies to a post I had made some time ago about the dachshund we were trying to rehome. I guess I need to update people on what was going on.

A relative had wanted a male dachshund. We got the dog for them. Then they didn't take him. We did not want a male. We actually were in the process of adopting a female through a rescue. To make a long story short. But then we ended up with this little dog. We were NOT wanting a male. I had my heart set on a female. We lost our female. But my husband fell in love with the male dog. So we ended up keeping him. He had not been vetted, was still intact, and had not had his teeth cleaned and had never been on heartworm medicine. So we had the expense of all that for a dog that we had not planned on. I was just asking to be reimbursed for the vet costs.

But we ended up keeping. He has adjusted to living with us and has turned out to be a sweet little fellow.

So all you people who are so wound up over this, please chill out until you get all the facts.