PDA

View Full Version : New look for this message board

coffeebean
06-04-2012, 05:38 AM
It's been a while since I have come to this message board and I'm seeing a new look. I really do love the dark green and tan but I'm finding the dark tan/beige back round for reading the comments a bit too dark. It would be much easier for me to read the text on a lighter back round. The look of the main page which lists all the threads is a perfect combination to see the text easily. It would be nice to have that color combination to read the comments. Anyone agree?

CaptJohn
06-04-2012, 01:48 PM
There is a large thread on here about the new look. You'll have to do a search.

coffeebean
06-04-2012, 05:46 PM
There is a large thread on here about the new look. You'll have to do a search.

I found the thread you mentioned and I made a couple of posts on that thread. Funny...I don't see it on the main page with all the threads listed. What happened to the thread and the posts I just made?

skyguy79
06-04-2012, 06:20 PM
I found the thread you mentioned and I made a couple of posts on that thread. Funny...I don't see it on the main page with all the threads listed. What happened to the thread and the posts I just made?I think we all miss post. It's easy to do. Try going up to "Quick Links" and selecting (Todays Posts) You should find the thread you're looking for providing it was last posted on today!

coffeebean
06-06-2012, 08:53 AM
The threads about TOTV new look can be found in the General Discussion sub forum, "Message Board Support and Testing". In fact, the long thread titled "New Look" is a sticky thread.