PDA

View Full Version : RIP Pete Steffey

KathieI
07-20-2012, 07:08 AM
Another of our chatroom friends has passed away. Pete Steffey (Pete) passed away in his sleep Monday night, he was 63.

Here is is page Talk of The Villages - View Profile: Pete (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/members/pete-6478/)

Pete was a member since '07 and was a major chatter in our old chat room activities. We will always remember him, along with Donna (who passed away in March) and will have fond memories of the fun we had on the chatroom.

RIP Pete, I will miss you.

2BNTV
07-20-2012, 07:21 AM
RIP - Pete

Taltarzac725
07-20-2012, 07:24 AM
Another of our chatroom friends has passed away. Pete Steffey (Pete) passed away in his sleep Monday night, he was 63.

Here is is page Talk of The Villages - View Profile: Pete (https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/members/pete-6478/)

Pete was a member since '07 and was a major chatter in our old chat room activities. We will always remember him, along with Donna (who passed away in March) and will have fond memories of the fun we had on the chatroom.

RIP Pete, I will miss you.

Rest-in-peace, Pete.

Barefoot
07-20-2012, 08:06 AM
Another of our chatroom friends has passed away. Pete Steffey (Pete) passed away in his sleep Monday night, he was 63. Pete was a member since '07 and was a major chatter in our old chat room activities. We will always remember him, along with Donna (who passed away in March) and will have fond memories of the fun we had on the chatroom. RIP Pete, I will miss you.

This is very sad. RIP Pete. I miss Donna and Muncle a lot.

tkret
07-20-2012, 08:13 AM
Thanks Kathie for posting this info. He and Donna are chatting away right now.

KathieI
07-20-2012, 02:45 PM
This is very sad. RIP Pete. I miss Donna and Muncle a lot.

Unfortunately, we could never get Muncle to come into chat, he thought we were all crazy,,, and he was right... LOL.

Yes, Bare, we miss them all + we miss the chat room, most of all.

Barefoot
07-20-2012, 05:57 PM
Unfortunately, we could never get Muncle to come into chat, he thought we were all crazy,,, and he was right... LOL. Yes, Bare, we miss them all + we miss the chat room, most of all.

Kathie ... I guess this shows our age, when we're talking about the "good old days". We sure made a lot of life-long friends in Chat. I always enjoyed Muncle's posts, he was such a sweetheart. I miss him a lot, and of course Donna, such a sunny personality. You were so close to her Kathie, you must miss her terribly. And now Pete. Let's just hope they're all having fun in that big old chat room in the sky.

TOTV Team
07-20-2012, 09:05 PM
Out of respect we have updated his user profile to 'Eternal Member'.

KathieI
07-20-2012, 09:44 PM
Out of respect we have updated his user profile to 'Eternal Member'.

Thank you so much, I can't tell you how much this means to me.

Gratefully, KathieI

villager
07-21-2012, 11:01 AM
I like that - eternal member