PDA

View Full Version : The Villages, Photographic Memories -- in Facebook -- for you to visit

ncarvalho
08-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Hello everyone:

I enjoy photography and have plans to take a lot of pictures of the Villiages, from different angles, once I move down there :icon_wink: . Pictures from the beautiful landscaping, to the flora and fauna and from all of us that want to be portrayed over the many years to come.
Meanwhile, I invite you to take a look on a few albums I posted on my newly created Facebook group, a tribute to these beauties in the Villages. The Facebook group is entitled: The Villages Photographic Memories.
It is an open group, meaning all visitors can see it, one does not have to be a member. Enjoy! Here is the link to it:

Log In | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVillagesPhotographicMemories/)

Naturally, you will need to have an account with Facebook to be able to access this group web page. Once in the The Villages Photographic Memories page, please click on PHOTOS tab and this will take you to a few albums. Click on the album to see the pictures in it.

If you are already logged in to Facebook, you may search for: "The Villages Photographic Memories" and the group tab will display. Click on it and enjoy the tour.

EMAIL of this FB group:
TheVillagesPhotographicMemories@groups.facebook.co m

I am glad to hear from you, with feedback. Comments or suggestions are mostly welcome!
Take care and all the best,

Naly

uujudy
08-12-2012, 01:35 PM
Lovely photos, Naly. Thanks for sharing!

asianthree
08-12-2012, 03:05 PM
:ho:

ncarvalho
08-12-2012, 06:19 PM
Lovely photos, Naly. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks!

ncarvalho
08-12-2012, 06:20 PM
:ho:
:-)

islandgal
08-18-2012, 09:10 PM
Tour different parts of America from the air in 5 minutes and 44 seconds.

Flying Over America - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=KcuDdPo0WZk)

:plane:

uujudy
08-18-2012, 09:47 PM
IslandGal, that was beautiful. Thanks!

bkcunningham1
08-18-2012, 09:51 PM
Thank you Islandgal. You always find the coolest sites.