PDA

View Full Version : Last nights Speed Date

MLBellis
08-23-2012, 09:05 AM
Last night at Margarita Republic they had a singles night speed date and single and mingle event! I do not know if anybody had as much fun as I did. There was 7 women and 6 men who participated in the Speed date. The daters would sit at individual tables. When the music started ( Petrina who did and always is a great entertainer) sang and played a variety of music, while the daters got to know each other by asking questions. When the music stopped, the men got up from the table and mover over to the next women waiting. They scored each other., and at the end of the night, there was one compatible couple that their scores matched up exactly. I cannot wait till we have another one. I will be going to that too!! It was so fun and different. I got to meet many new friends!

rhsgypsylady
08-23-2012, 09:12 AM
I was one of the female participants last night and it was awesome. A great way to meet people in a safe and comfortable environment. I too can't wait fot the next one. So for all of you shy folks that "just want to watch" you need to jump in, the water is fine and there are no sharks!! Thanks to Margarita Republic and ML Bellis for hosting.